Prime Timers Austin activities include:
- Monthly General Meeting – Speakers, Presentations, Fellowship – Visitors Always Welcome! Meets at 3 pm, on the 2nd Sunday of most months at Atria at the Arboretum, 9306 Great Hills Trail, Austin 78759.
- Regular activities include:
- ‘Dining Out’ events at local restaurants
- Happy hours at BT2 and The Iron Bear
- Cultural activities (theater, movies, music, arts, sports events)
- Game activities (dominoes, bridge, bowling, board games)
- Potluck meals, house parties
- Picnics, Swim parties
- Discussion groups
- Mondays at 7 pm—Bridge Night
- Tuesdays 11 am—Exercise group at Kirkwerks
- Tuesday 8:30 pm—Austin Pride Bowling League, we have two Prime Timer teams in the league
- Wednesday 11 am—Wednesday Lunch @ Central Market Café
- Saturdays at 11 am—Koffee Klatsch
This is a sample of our activities. Full descriptions, addresses and contact information are provided in our private, member communications. email@example.com.
Sunday, February 2nd, 2:30-4:30 pm. Austin Rainbow Forum. Discussion group.
Thursday, February 6th. Pride Night Party 6:30 pm, Show “Every Brilliant Thing” at 7:30 pm. Whisenhunt Stage of Zach Theatre, 1510 Toomey Rd.
Friday, February 7th, 5:30 pm. Happy Hour at ‘Bout Time II.
Friday, February 7th, 7:30 pm. Dining Out at Taj Palace.
Saturday, February 8th, 2:00 – 4:00 pm. Movie Afternoon at the Jims’: “Moulin Rouge.”
Saturday, February 8th, 7:00 pm. A Dinner Cabaret by the Austin Gay Men’s Chorus “Love Me…Love Me Not”.
Sunday, February 9th, 3:00 – 5:00 pm. General Meeting Program, Men to Men: Making Connections, at the Atria, 9306 Great Hills Trail, Austin. In this month’s program, we are teeing up our annual open discussion within the membership. We will be using a small group format this time. Come out and meet some of our newest members. Visitor’s are welcome.
Sunday, February 9th, 5:00 pm. Dinner at County Line on the Lake.
Tuesday, February 11th, 1:45–4:30 pm. APT ASA Food Bank Volunteer Day.
Thursday, February 13th, 7:00 pm. Dining Out South at Cherry Creek Catfish.
Friday, February 14th, 7:30-10:00 pm. Calling All Singles For A Valentine’s Day Meat-Up.
Saturday, February 15th, 12:00 pm. Book Club at Book People.
Saturday, February 15th, 1:00 pm. APT Bowling.
Sunday, February 16th. Meet for Carpooling at 12:30 pm, Tour of Natural Bridge Caverns at 2:30 pm.
Thursday, February 20th, 10:30 am. “Fashion Forward” Exhibit at the Bullock Museum, followed by Lunch.
Saturday, February 22nd, 11:00 am. Downtown Austin’s “Old and New” Walking Tour.
Sunday, February 23rd, 4:30-6:00 pm. Happy Hour at The Iron Bear’s new location. 301 W. 6th St.—across from Gloria’s.
Sunday, February 23rd, 6:15 pm. Dining Out at Gloria’s.
Wednesday, February 26th, 12:45-3:30 pm. APT ASA Food Bank Volunteer Day.
Saturday, February 29th, 1:00 pm. Leap Year Bowling (open to all).
Saturday, February 29th, 7:00 pm. Dinner at Lima Criolla.