Prime Timers Austin’s activities include:
- Monthly General Meeting – Speakers, Presentations, Fellowship – Visitors Always Welcome! Meets at 3 pm, on the 2nd Sunday of the month at Atria at the Arboretum, 9306 Great Hills Trail, Austin 78759.
- Regular activities include:
- ‘Dining Out’ events at local restaurants
- Cultural activities (theater, movies, music, arts, sports events)
- Game activities (dominoes, bridge, bowling, board games)
- Potluck meals, house parties
- Picnics, Swim parties
- Discussion groups
Full details about events are provided in the member newsletter and member emails. If you would like to attend an event as a guest, you can request more information about specific events by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the image to enlarge it.
- Mondays at 6:30 pm—Bridge Night
- Tuesdays 11 am—Exercise group at Kirkwerks
- Tuesdays 8:30 pm—Bowling at Dart Bowl
- Wednesday 11 am—Wednesday Lunch @ Central Market Café
- Saturdays at 11 am—Koffee Klatsch