Prime Timers Austin’s activities include:
- Monthly General Meeting – Speakers, Presentations, Fellowship – Visitors Always Welcome! Meets at 3pm, on the 2nd Sunday of the month at Atria at the Arboretum, 9306 Great Hills Trail, Austin 78759. However, there is no regular meeting in May or June.
- Regular activities include:
- ‘Dining Out’ events at local restaurants
- Cultural activities (theater, movies, music, arts, sports events)
- Game activities (dominoes, bridge, bowling, board games)
- Potluck meals, house parties
- Picnics, Swim parties
- Discussion groups
Full details about events are provided in the member newsletter and member emails. If you would like to attend an event as a guest, you can request more information about specific events by emailing email@example.com. Click on the image to enlarge it.