For the time being, all in-person events are canceled in response to the virus.
In normal times, regular activities include:
- Monthly General Meeting
- Dining Out’ events at local restaurants
- Happy hours at BT2 and The Iron Bear
- Cultural activities (theater, movies, music, arts, sports events)
- Game activities (dominoes, bridge, bowling, board games)
- Potluck meals, house parties
- Picnics, Swim parties
- Discussion groups
In these extraordinary times, we have numerous virtual activities set up for our members using Zoom Meetings. Full details about these activities are provided in our member newsletter and weekly emails to our members. If you are a non-member and would like to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.